Buy cheap tramadol online to treat moderate to severe pain
According to the definition given by the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), tramadol is a centrally acting opioid analgesic. Centrally acting implies that it interacts with the central nervous system. This medication binds with the opioid receptors in the central nervous system, thereby blocking the pain signals. In order to get relief from the symptoms of pain from the comfort of your home, buy tramadol online.
Vital statistics related with tramadol use
The growing use as well as abuse of this medication prompted the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to issue an advisory in the year 2010. The medical practitioners were directed not to prescribe tramadol pills to individuals who were either prone to addiction or were suffering from depression.
- In between the years 2008 to 2013, tramadol prescriptions in the United States have seen a rise from 23.3 million a year to 44 million.
- The increase of tramadol prescriptions has outnumbered opioid pain relief drugs such as hydrocodone (lortab, vicodin and norco) as well as oxycodone (Percocet).
- In the year 2011, more than twenty thousand emergency department visits related with the tramadol use had been reported.
- 3.2 million individuals took this medication for non-medical reasons in the year 2012. Hence, by the 2014, DEA classified it as a controlled substance.
- This re-classification brought the drug under strict regulations. Tamper-resistant prescription pads must be used for writing tramadol prescriptions. Further, the medical practitioner who is writing these prescriptions must personally sign and date them the day they are prescribed. The doctors must not delegate signature authority.
- Moving forward, the doctor can prescribe this medication only when he has examined the individual in person. This implies that no phone-in prescriptions without consultation with the doctor. Limits have also been imposed on the number of refills as well as the length of prescriptions. This medication can be refilled up to five times in a span of six months post writing the prescription. After six months are over, you need a new prescription.
What are the severe side effects linked with tramadol use?
Tramadol may prove fatal like other opiates such as morphine and codeine. The medication was meant to serve as an alternative analgesic with a decreased risk of respiratory depression. It is a life-threatening side effect of opioid drugs that can cause an individual to stop breathing.
The severe side effects experienced on the regular ingestion of this medication include:
- Difficulty in breathing
Drug abusers frequently seek its euphoric effects. Increased tolerance together with psychological and physical dependence creates a cycle of addiction which may prove life-threatening.
This drug is broken down in the liver and is eliminated through the kidneys via urine. Its half-life in the blood stream is between five and nine hours. However, it may be longer in individuals who have ingested multiple doses of tramadol pain pills. This is the time it takes for fifty percent of the dose to be inactivated by your body. Total elimination may take as long a time as five to six times of the half-life.
Around seven percent of the individuals are poor metabolizers of the medication; hence take longer time to break it down. As a consequence, the active drug stays in their blood for a longer period of time. Such individuals are at an increased risk in case they are ingesting other drugs that further decrease the actions of the enzymes that metabolize tramadol.
Sudden discontinuation of tramadol may cause withdrawal symptoms
You should not stop taking this medication abruptly without consultation with the qualified medical practitioner. Buy tramadol tablets to get therapeutic benefits of drug without missing a dose. He will slowly reduce the amount of dose over a period of time, thus preventing the occurrence of withdrawal reactions.
The withdrawal symptoms include:
Tramadol may be habit forming
This medication has been reported to be abused for recreational purposes, in addition to its intended use as a prescription drug. This vulnerability to abuse can be attributed to this medicine’s unique mechanisms of action that add to its opioid effects. You may also become habitual to the medication as it interacts with the brain receptors.
According to a 2015 government report, emergency room visits as a result of tramadol abuse witnessed a steep growth between the years 2005 – 2011. This medication may be addictive, even when taken at prescribed doses. In case you feel that you are getting addicted to the drug, or are taking it in higher doses than recommended to get the desired effect, consult your doctor immediately regarding ways to wean yourself off this medicine. Thus, you may look for other alternatives for relief from pain. Similarly, you are advised not share tramadol with anyone else and also keep it in such a place that is beyond the reach of anyone. If you want to get relief from pain without stepping out of your home, order tramadol online.